Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Shoe-ting Star ( thats me) !!

Well it seems I find my gift for cracking PJs being challenged by another PJist. I had cracked a shoe PJ but my friend dint seem to find it too funny and came up with her own list of shoe PJs. Well this only means i publish my own set of shoe PJs to confirm my unrivalled talent for coming up with the poorest of jokes!(Its a talent alright). These PJs are an attempt to better the better PJs of my friend who tried to better on one of my better PJs.
Tahole shoe-roo kori amar PJs !
1.What did one shoe say to the other shoe?
Ans: lets CONVERSE !!
( this was the PJ that sparked it off...she dint seem to like this gem of a PJ. But its a free country)
2.What instructions did the police officer's shoe get?
Ans. To shoo-t at sight !!
3.Why did the shoes get appointed as a lifegaurds?
Ans. Because it was a pair of FLOATERS!
4. What did one intellectual shoe say to the other intellectual shoe?
Ans. Tor Milton er Kon Verse (converse) bhaalo laage?
5. Shomdev the Shoe sat for the entrance exam of which college?
Ans. 'JU'to
6.What does the shoe do in its free time?
ans. Listen to songs by Kabir Shoe-mon
7.Why did the shoe go to the movie hall?
Ans. To watch the shoe-per hit starring shoe-shmita sen!
8. Apart from Sreeleathers and Khadim which is the other Bengali shoe manufacturing company?
Ans. Adi Das
9.Why was Mrs.Shoe angry at Mr.Shoe?
Ans. Because he had got the BOOT at his job.
10. Which film did Amitabh Bachchan's shoe go for?
Ans. BOOT-nath
11. Shoes are not known for drinking tea. They probably prefer cho-tea !
12. (my personal favourite) Why did one shoe hit the other shoe?
ANs. Because he had called him Shoe-rer Baaccha !
13. Which was the first shoe to go into space?
Ans. Obviously the shoes of Shoe-nitha Williams .
14.Which are the most musical pair if shoes?
Ans. The shoes of Franz Shoe-bert!
15. What did the upset girlfriend shoe say to the boyfriend shoe?
Ans: How could you be so heart-lace !!

Well the war has shoe-rly begun now. You can be assured that shoe-shovan's PJs are as nonsensical as Shoe-kumar Ray's Aabol Taabol!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

*rolling eyes in sheer exasperation*....*but laughing nevertheless*...

Anonymous said...

Technically the first shoe to go into space would have been those of Yuri Gagarin. Logic, The defense against poor jokes. :P

Rhea Silvia said...

hmmm...
not, bad, but not quite moplah-standard.
keep trying.
wait. don't.
;P

Anonymous said...

**echoes rhea**

and the numberfive made me want to cry. (not out of ANY love for my uni, but for sheer sparkling jontrona!)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Susho dearest...will you be mad at me , if I admit thatt I love your PJ-s more than I love you???
Barsali.

Poulomi Bhadra said...

Shoe-sho baby....... it's not for nothing I call you the undisputed king of PJs....go on kiddo, a smile just when I need it; love you!!! :=D

Mufaddal said...

the bigges PJ was the section called ABOUT ME ... lol

well apart from that ... the SHOO RE BACCHA was gr8 ..lol... are these all oringal or wat??

little boxes said...

my goodness!
that was quite funny!
and thanks to you...someone on my phone list is now called "Bluetooth"

sourik_poetsparadise said...

Hello,

I am Sourik. I am a poet. Just visited your blog..and found these PJs really interesting...
quite an innovative idea..:)
well, do drop by my blog someday for i would be expecting your response there...:) :)

Cheers!
Sourik

TC said...

I had heard about your prowess over the world of PJ's from Jijo so I dropped by. Ashadharon!!! Ami erom talent dekhe ulte gechi. E toh amakeo maar diye gelo. keep it up. "pump" it up! Athena

CHEAPTAP.CO.UK -- Enjoy the water, enjoy your life! said...

Best Selling http://www.cheaptap.co.uk/waterfall-taps-c-36.html For You with Great Quality and Fast Shipping, Choosing a suitable waterfall kitchen or bathroom tap for your house or work place.